WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
- European Passenger Rail Operators
- European Freight Operators
- Rail Infrastructure Providers
- Rolling Stock Operating Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
- Head of Safety, Quality & Environment
- Head of Operations
- HSEQ Director
- Head of Occupational Health & Safety
- Systems Safety Manager
- Human Factors Specialist
- Production Director
- Performance Manager
- ERTMS Project Manager
- Head of Infrastructure Safety
- Safety Monitoring System Providers
- Crowd Management Technology Providers
- Fatigue & Distraction Detection System Providers
- Safety Design, Engineering & Project Managing Consultants
- Infrastructure Monitoring System Providers
- Fall Protection System Providers
- Engineering Companies
- Law firms
Access to and use of this site (www.rail-safety-passenger-growth.com) is provided by London Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
London Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of London Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of London Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will London Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
London Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that London Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
London Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying London Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Leading European rail operators will share the progress and results of their own safety initiatives, focused on the following key topics:
- Preventing accidents at the PTI through optimal communication strategies that engage passengers and influence passenger behaviour
- Reducing crowding through building infrastructure that is designed around the specific risk-profile of your operations
- Building human factors into your safety planning, to design systems that take into account the capabilities and limitations of your workforce
- Integrating a culture of behavioural safety into all levels of your organisation, and engage employees to make safety a priority
- Managing the practical challenges of transitioning to ERTMS, and fully exploiting the safety opportunity it brings
- Developing a robust and agile CMS and workforce competence that meet your business' needs and can adapt to growing demand
- Safely implementing changes across your company, and engaging employees to embrace new systems
- Implementing an occupational health and safety programme that safeguards your workforce's wellbeing