WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Meet Decision Makers From:
- European Passenger Rail Operators
- European Freight Operators
- Rail Infrastructure Providers
- Rolling Stock Operating Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
- Head of Safety, Quality & Environment
- Head of Operations
- HSEQ Director
- Head of Occupational Health & Safety
- Systems Safety Manager
- Human Factors Specialist
- Production Director
- Performance Manager
- ERTMS Project Manager
- Head of Infrastructure Safety
- Safety Monitoring System Providers
- Crowd Management Technology Providers
- Fatigue & Distraction Detection System Providers
- Safety Design, Engineering & Project Managing Consultants
- Infrastructure Monitoring System Providers
- Fall Protection System Providers
- Engineering Companies
- Law firms
London Business Conferences is committed to meeting the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act and makes every effort to ensure its communications are accessible to those with special needs, including those with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor impairments.
We have strived to make this website adhere to priority 1, 2 and 3 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, and in the majority of cases the text of the link already fully describes the target. Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow you to browse the links separately from the page.
Link text is never duplicated. Two links on the same page with the same link text always point to the same address.
Some links on the site will open a new browser window (when the link target is on a non-London Business Conferences page).
Help with Finding Content
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Leading European rail operators will share the progress and results of their own safety initiatives, focused on the following key topics:
- Preventing accidents at the PTI through optimal communication strategies that engage passengers and influence passenger behaviour
- Reducing crowding through building infrastructure that is designed around the specific risk-profile of your operations
- Building human factors into your safety planning, to design systems that take into account the capabilities and limitations of your workforce
- Integrating a culture of behavioural safety into all levels of your organisation, and engage employees to make safety a priority
- Managing the practical challenges of transitioning to ERTMS, and fully exploiting the safety opportunity it brings
- Developing a robust and agile CMS and workforce competence that meet your business' needs and can adapt to growing demand
- Safely implementing changes across your company, and engaging employees to embrace new systems
- Implementing an occupational health and safety programme that safeguards your workforce's wellbeing